Thursday, June 14, 2012


After the wonderful two hours this morning of Nolan laughing, playing and eating we went down to the library to pick out some movies.  Then it happened again...Nolan grabbed his head.  We turned around headed back to the room where he started vomiting again.  I'm so disappointed and no one seems to know whats causing this? Dr. Aguilera and Dr. Venable came in this afternoon to try and figure out the best way to control Nolan's pain.  After a long discussion and assessing Nolan they decided to start him on a low dose of methadone.  As much as I never wanted Nolan on narcotics, I never want to see him in that kind of pain again.  He has been so drugged, he hardly wakes up to talk.  I just want to see my Nolan wake up, happy and doing all the stuff Nolan likes to do.

Thankfully they were able to move us down to Aflac, He is resting comfortably in room 191.  Please continue to pray...


No comments:

Post a Comment