Wednesday, January 22, 2014




Nolan finally made it home from the hospital this past Saturday.  I know I should have updated but things have been chaotic.  Nolan is doing good but since he's been in bed for the past month he has totally lost his ability to walk unassisted.  Nolan doesn't seem to upset at all! He just tells me he's going to work on getting stronger everyday.  He's as happy as can be no matter what situation he's in. I feel so blessed that he has such a good attitude :-)  In the meantime since he can't climb stairs we have had to move him into my Mom's house.  It's been hard to be apart from him at night but my Mom lives right in front of us and I know he's safe and well cared for.  Nolan seems to take the move just as well as everything else and he's ok with it. We are happy to be home and so thankful! Nolan is just a miracle.  The only way I can explain how he came through what he did was God having his hand on him.  WOW! The power of prayer is amazing!!!

Nolan will have clinic Friday for his hospital follow up and to check all his labs.  His phosphorus and Magnesium have continued to stay low but we are giving him supplements in hopes everything will look good when he goes in Friday.  We also probably discuss whats next with the chemo.  Should we continue what we are doing or look into other treatments.  Not sure yet but praying we will make the right decisions.

Tomorrow is a big day for Nolan!! He will be 11 years old!! Please wish him a Happy Birthday  and I will read all the messages to him :-) :-)

Thank you all for the wonderful love and support!!

Brittany

1 comment: