Wednesday, October 17, 2012

clinic day

Well, today went good but not like we had hoped.  To start Nolan does not have the sonic hedgehog pathway :-(  Dr. Aguilera assured me she's continuing to look for the next best treatment. There is some new and exciting things going on, they are just not open to us yet.  We will continue to remain hopeful, pray and keep fighting.

Nolan's blood count were so, so... They were good, good enough to get chemo but barely.  ANC was 1,000.  If it goes any lower we have to stop chemo and wait for his body to recover.  So no more increases in his chemo right now.  She also saw something in his blood work that might show he's lacking some vitamins.  It started happening after we switched him from pediasure to elecare. Hopefully everything will look better with some supplements ;-)

Such an encouraging verse for this week...
So do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

Thank you everyone for all your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment